Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Bit of Sunshine

                                                                                                                                                                           Janelle from one of my favorite blogs (Emmaline Bags and Sewing Patterns) sent me the Sunshine Award. She blogs from Australia (for just another month or so, then she is moving to a new continent) and you may remember her from a previous post. She designs fabulous handbags and has a great eye for fabric. She is also a wonderful and caring friend. Thank you Janelle! 

The Sunshine Award gets passed around to our favorite blogs. And you get to know me a bit more through my answers to the following questions: 

•My favorite color: Blue and green. And any combination of the two. 
•My favorite animal: Well, that's a tough one. I guess as long as it has fur or feathers, I'm good. 
•My favorite number: 17 (because you only have to memorize one math fact 9 + 8)
•My favorite drink: ice cold water
•Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
•My passions: homeschooling, my boys, colors, sewing, reading, knitting, jewelry making
•Prefer giving or getting presents: How about making the presents? Can I use that? 
•My favorite pattern: The one I am usually working on. 
•My favorite day of the week: Depends on the week. 
•My favorite flower: Tulips. 

And I pass the Sunshine Award to:

Ruby from Zaaberry, she has wonderful sewing projects 


Liz & Elisabeth from Simple Simon & Company, they are fun to read and always have amazing projects! 

If you have not added these great blogs to your reader yet, do it now!