GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Fun Idea: Personalized Game Markers

I can't remember where I saw this idea, but I copied it.  If it was your idea, please let me know and I'll give you credit!!

We drew "Family Game Day" from our Summer Activity Jar.  To make it more interesting, I printed small pictures of the players, laminated them, and inserted them into the usual place markers.  Three out of four kids were delighted with the joy of moving themselves around the game board.  One out of four kids took defeat much more personally when it was his own picture losing.  Who'd have thought?  Regardless, I saved the pictures so that we can use them for other games in the future.  I hope playing again will help Fourth learn to be a better loser.

Hope you enjoy this ideas as much as we most of us did!