GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thrift Store Findings!

Hello, everyone!  I am back home after over a month of visiting first one side of the family and then the other side.  We had a good time all around and lovely weather to boot, first in Austria and then in the Philly area.  I had the good luck to visit one of my favorite thrift shops, the Care and Share Thrift Shoppes in Souderton, PA.  These super shops are run by a Mennonite group and there's actually five shops in all: clothing, books, furniture, variety and outlet/discount.  They always have sales on their already low prices and this time I really lucked out and got this fantastic set of red and white melamine (or melmac) dishes AND for half price.  Aren't they lovely?  I was SO thrilled since I've been longing for something like these for the longest time and here in Germany they cost over $5 a plate.   Altogether my new set cost about $20!  Yippee!

Besides those I also treated my daughter to this sweet set of painted aluminum plates for her play kitchen.

And to wrap things up, I also got these 4 lovely pairs of cloth gloves... just because!  So elegant and classy and I love the fine details.  I think my 3 daughters and I will all have fun with those at some point.  What a super visit!

 

Have a great day!
Janice