Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Craft Show this Weekend!

I will be doing my very first Craft Show booth this weekend.  I've been going a little crazy trying to make sure I was stocked up enough for it, and therefore, my etsy shop has hardly had any new things listed. If you live in the Houston area, I invite you to come!  If you don't live in the Houston area and REALLY like craft shows, you're still welcome to come!

It will be on Saturday, October 20, from 9 am -4 pm.  It is called the Street of Shoppes.  There will be a silent auction, cookie scramble, once-loved treasures, and an antique car show.

It will be at St. Dunstan's Episcopal Church.  Here is the map:

View Larger Map

I will be selling my head jewelry, jewelry, nursing shawls, patterns, and Christmas crafts.  I've grown up going to craft shows and totally love them!  I've very excited to finally be in one for my own stuff!