Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, October 26, 2012

Spiderweb Pizza

I have excepted that morning sickness, tiredness and insomnia are following me into my second trimester and that this pregnancy is simply more challenging than the last four. Since I quit waiting for that burst of energy and feeling good - it was easy to decide that during my better hours/days I need to grab the opportunity and instead of folding laundry and catching up on housework, do something fun once in a while.

This week we made Spiderweb Pizza. 

 I used whole wheat dough and very little sauce, because my boys do not like pizza sauce. We simply used string cheese cut in fourths to make the spiderweb with. I think using even thinner strands would have been better. Next time I am going to cut the string cheese into eights.

And used pepperoni and large olives sliced lengthwise for spider bodies and legs. There you have it. A fun Halloween lunch or dinner!