GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Purl Bee's Baby Blanket

Finally finished the first baby item. I used to have so many blankets, burp cloths, clothes, toys etc, it feels strange to start over. On the other hand, starting over gives me the opportunity to make many baby items I could never justify to make, since we already had enough.


I have long admired Purl Bee's Chevron Baby Blanket and knitting it was fun, quick and very enjoyable.
I substituted I Love This Cotton yarn from Hobby Lobby for the gorgeous but expensive Blue Sky Cotton the original pattern called for. I love how it turned out, but I would definitely increase the width if I were to make it again. As a gift.









This post was shared at: